Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tales from Mrs. Malkin's America

We don't need no little 9-year-old "Muslim-loser" girls comin' 'round our Little Green Schoolhouse (Click on the blue speaker icon for free streaming audio. The story begins at about 7:10)

I liked how Slate's Sonia Smith described Clarity and Resolve as being an "Islam-focused blog." The guys at my "civil-rights-focused club" enjoyed it too. We're going to ask Jethro to read all of her articles to us after he finishes that "Jewish-focused book."

Finally, I've wanted to write something using this rare picture of Michael Chertoff, Commander of the State Security Apparatus, but I'm still too sick to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.