Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Watch for me on Lou Dobbs

As you probably have heard by now, the bastards at wizbang didn't select Jesus' General to be a finalist in the Weblog Awards "Best Conservative Blog" category. Instead, they insulted me by making JG a "Best Liberal Blog" finalist along with defeatocratic francoslamunistofascists like Pandagon, Think Progress, Eschaton, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, Shakespeare's Sister, Bring It On!, Hullabaloo, Bitch Ph.D., and Legal Fiction.

I've had enough of this kind of humiliation. First, freedom's enemies tried to marginalize my important conservative message by giving me "Most Humorous Blog" blog awards. Now they're trying to get me put on the Department of Homeland Security's "No Fly List" by calling me a liberal. I have to strike back by getting on the cable news shows. Then, I can prove my conservative bona fides by praising torture and calling for the bombing of the New York Times.

That's why I've asked Nez from The Unapologetic Mexican to guestblog for me tomorrow. If that doesn't get me on Lou Dobbs, nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.