Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rise of the Falafels

Bill O'Reilly finally responded to the "Coolest 8 Year Old in the World" video I've been writing about all week. You can see his response here:



After making a few inquiries to my contacts at Fox, I learned that the piece that aired wasn't the only version of the report. He had created two other versions before deciding to go with the one featuring the Coolest 8 Year Old. Thankfully, my contacts were able to liberate the other cuts from the editing room trashcan. I spliced them together in the video below.



Previous posts on the Bastard Fairies' "The Coolest 8 Year Old In The World Talks About O'Reilly" video:

What the ACLU hath wrought

Loving your neighbor

The war against little brown girls

Tanzman6 is sorry

Helmet tips to TrueBlueCT, John, and Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.