Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Mr. Collin's Legacy

Tom Collins
Chair, Nevada State Demislamunistofascist Party

Dear Brother Collins,

As a yellow elephant Republican, I was saddened to learn that you're resigning your chairmanship after only one year of service. You accomplished so many great things in so little time, I was eagerly awaiting your next move. Now, I realize that next move will never come.

Still, you're leaving the Nevada Demislamunistofascist party with a tremendous legacy. In less than a year, you:
That's quite a list. I doubt any future chair will be able to match it.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.