Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Friday, February 23, 2007

Mr. Collin's Legacy

Tom Collins
Chair, Nevada State Demislamunistofascist Party

Dear Brother Collins,

As a yellow elephant Republican, I was saddened to learn that you're resigning your chairmanship after only one year of service. You accomplished so many great things in so little time, I was eagerly awaiting your next move. Now, I realize that next move will never come.

Still, you're leaving the Nevada Demislamunistofascist party with a tremendous legacy. In less than a year, you:
That's quite a list. I doubt any future chair will be able to match it.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.