Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cafe Wellstone

My inner Frenchman is close to completing Cafe Wellstone in Second Life. It's very experimental, but he hopes it will become a place where libislamunistofascists can gather to discuss politics and to plan and create political theater.

Here's a peek at the artwork that will hang on the walls:










Stop by and let me know what you think. What should I add or remove? What should I do for the grand opening?

Teleport to libislamunistofascist HQ

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Nice Job... Your inner frenchman just summoned my inner frenchman and i got choked up seeing the picture of wellstone... i'm a minnesotan and i miss him so.

    don't change a G-- D---ed thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get in, seeing as how I'm not registered. But I still want to say "SCREW SECOND LIFE!"

    Aah, that feels better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:59 AM

    The photo of Cesar Chavez just about breaks my heart. Seeing Bobbie and Paul and Cesar and thinking about how we've lost such good and decent people is almost too much to bear.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.