Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A fine addition to either house's GOP caucus

Senator Dave Knudson
South Dakota State Senate

Dear Sen. Knudson,

I'll admit it. I didn't leap for joy when Robert Novak listed you as a possible Republican contender for Tim Johnson's senate seat in 2008. I was just as underwhelmed in 2005 when you were being touted as the party's best hope for taking out Stephanie Herseth. I just didn't think you had what it takes to be a GOP congressman or senator.

That all changed on Saturday when I saw your reaction to the Ted Klaudt scandal. Less experienced and Democratic legislators would have reacted with horror when they learned that one of their colleagues was a serial rapist who got young pages drunk and then molested them while pretending to examine their suitability as egg donors. They'd have taken up for the young temptresses and demanded that Klaudt be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

You responded differently. You responded in a way that'd make minority leaders Boehner and McConnell proud. You responded by suggesting that the State Senate pass ethics rules against such conduct.

That's the kind of thinking that's put our beloved Republican party in the position it's in today. I think you'd be a perfect addition to either house's GOP caucus.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A helmet tip to reader Joe.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    I'm pertty sure he's touching me on the no-no's with that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:59 PM

    made me think...thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cathaven.org/feral.htm

    Go.

    Donate.

    Keep me outta trouble, 'cause I'll be too busy wrasslin' and herdin' wild cats to get INTO any trouble...

    And yes, my dear darling twin Stinkeye, and my favorite cousin Nicky, I COULD USE SOME FUCKIN' VOLUNTEERS DOWN HERE TO HELP OUT, Y'KNOW!!!!!! Especially when I have to have ANOTHER fucking spine surgery later this summer, 'cause the LAST ONE FELL THE FUCK APART!!!

    Love & Knishes,
    ASC

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.