Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

More movie music

Wow, you filled up that last one quick. Here's another (let's try not to repeat). I'll start it out with two from a guilty pleasure I share with firedoglake's Christy Hardin Smith, the British Christmas film, Love Actually. Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now is first. And we'll follow it with The Beachboy's God Only Knows which was also featured in another movie I loved, Saved (although I think that was Mandy Moore's version). And speaking of Saved, Eva Amurri is reason 1,783 on my list of reasons why I love Susan Sarandon.

Again, we're looking for great songs from soundtracks. The playlist is called Soundtracks 2. You can add or search for songs here.

username: jcchristian
password: ourmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.