Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Movie music

I was sitting in a pizza joint this week when someone punched up Man of Constant Sorrow by The Soggy Bottom Boys on the jukebox. It reminded me how much I love that song and the movie in which it appeared, O Brother Where Art Thou</span>. That got me to thinking about other great soundtracks, like Dazed and Confused, Dreamgirls, and the Runaways documentary, Edgeplay, and how interesting it would be to do a soundtrack playlist.

I'll begin it with Man of Constant Sorrow, followed by It's All Over from Dreamgirls--Jennifer Hudson is incredible in it--and finish with a great song that's been used in a lot of bad movies, I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones. You add the other 72.

The playlist is called "Soundtracks." You can add or search for songs here.

username: jcchristian
password: ourmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.