Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Too Deviously Smart For Alberto

Jennifer Rubin
Pajamas Media

Dear Mrs Rubin,

Kudos for writing about Obama's ties to the ultra-dangerous Islamic Society of North America. We knew the Obamaslamunistofascists were treacherous, but who could have dreamed they'd stoop so low as to sponsor a booth at a convention held by a group so devious, Alberto Gonzales couldn't find a reason to indict them.

We're all going to die!

Heterosexually yours in a chaste, Christian, and biblically appropriate kind of way,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot


  1. I wish I would wear my pants when I'm at the computer, that way whenever I read her stuff I could shit in them.

    I love her post's tagline:

    Pajamas Media will continue to investigate.

    Don't you see, people? They're Muslims! Muslims!


  2. "I wish I would wear my pants when I'm at the computer, that way whenever I read her stuff I could shit in them."

    Mr. mjs, Sir:

    Is that why it takes as much as 5 or 6 tries to post a comment (I keep getting a notice that the webpage can't be opened, then have to hit the back key--and then it happens again, until it finally bites)? I only ask because my neighbors, now that it's high summer here in the land of OntarioNYness, get the impression--from what they hear--that I'm verbally abusing someone who is performing fellatio.

    General, Sir:

    Is there some way that we can send Mr. Rubin a sympathy card?

  3. democommie: are you verbally abusing someone who is performing fellatio on you or on another? Such distinctions can make all the difference. btw: I'm wearing hockey pants today.


  4. mjs, would you commit to wearing pants when doing your comments in the future? I would hate to think I'm sullying myself reading comments created and posted in such a manner. I always wondered how you did it? I knew there was somekind of trick to it.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.