Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Lowes Gambles That Employees Are Fox Viewers

I love the smell of chutzpah in the morning. It smells like a moldy Malcolm Forbes.


After hearing that his company paid a $29.5 million settlement for forcing workers to work off the clock, a Lowes employee found this sign hanging in his store's break room. That, my friends, is the kind of righteous arrogance that's made our beloved corporate board rooms the most powerful forces in politics today.

A helmet tip to reader Chris.

Fall Fundraiser: Please give if you can.
Paypal


4 comments:

  1. I'm cutting up my Lowes card and pitching the discount cards they sent out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowes and Home Depot, along with Wal-Mart and every other big box are teh SUCK. Having said that I go to them because they have pretty much run everyone else off in this area.

    I buy local when I can and tell the employees of places like Lowes that they need to organize. Doing that at Wal-mart will usually get you "Door #1"; at Lowes and HD that hasn't been an issue that I'm aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We try to shop our local Ace Hardware store whenever we can. Great service and good prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.