Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gone to the big city

I'm on the road, headed to Seattle to be redeem myself by visiting that guy who spanks men for money. I won't tell you what acts I performed that require such redemption. Let's just say Col. Cletus is a lying bastard and who really looks close enough at a morale sheep to see whether it has an udder or a scrotum anyway.

I hope to be back tomorrow, but if I need extra punishment, I'll see you on Monday.

In the mean time, check out this video. James O'Keefe is truly a renaissance man.


  1. I would gladly spank Teh Gen'l myself for free with a metal spatula that Mrs. Bukko bought at a fancy-schmancy cookware store in Paris last week. Because it's French, the spatula is extra-sinful. However, I'm working midnight shifts for the next two nights, and border security at the Peace Arch crossing might confiscate the spatula as a weapon of mass redemption. So I'll have to resort to spanking myself with it (Mrs. Bukko disciplines with her tongue, not with implements) while I think of You, sir.

  2. O'Keefe is really Eminem in drag. I mean look at how he moon walks. He has the gift and his deep symbolism of wearing a hard hat to represent his hard-hitting journalism shows why he is sharing his gifts to the world. Hell, Gen'l, we don't need no 50 Cent. We got "Anything the Kochs want for a Dolla" O'Keefe to fill the bill here.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.