Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Another Weiner Pic for Loesch

Dana Loesch
Editor in Chief
Andrew Breitbart's Big Journalism

Dear Mrs. Loesch,

Thanks for all your hard work hunting down photos of Rep Anthony Weiner's thingy. I've found another one. Unfortunately, it's no longer available on yfrog, but thankfully, I have a screen shot. As you can see, it's genuine. Rep. Wiener even vouches for it right above the pic.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a BIG ... uh ... journalism! In fact, whenever I think about "Big Journalism" (the Bartfright one) that's the image that will pop into my head. I hope it doesn't get stuck there like that "Ring Around The Collar" advertising jingle.

    (Apologies to anyone who clicked the linky and now has that stuck in their head. Nobody made you do it, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear if you hold Breitbart's balls up to your ear you can hear Orly Taitz giving birth to a magical toad. If you try this I suggest you use surgical gloves and plenty of antiseptic.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.