Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confession

Jesus' General is a hoax; a hoax that has gotten out of hand.

I'm not really the commanding general of the Glorious Christian Conservative Cultural Revolution (GC3R). I'm not even an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender.

In truth, I am an elderly, lesbian, Hindu, Balinese woman who sells black velvet paintings of Newt and Callista Gingrich to tourists out of a second-rate market in Denpasar.

I'm also at least a -11 on the manly scale of absolute gender.

I'm deeply sorry for what I've done, and I sincerely apologize to those who've been hurt by my actions.

Elsewhere: Lez Get Real

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.