Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Holy Visitation Dance

After posting my purity video again last week, I succumbed to the temptations of a melon demon and debauched a whole box of cantaloupes and misused a weasel. I then spent the weekend receiving redemption from the man in Seattle who spanks naughty boy for money. Now, I home,redeemed in the buttock Blood of the Lamb but very tired.

Please accept this fine prayer-warriors-in-camo dance video in lieu of a another long moralistic diatribe against penis photo providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.