Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Trouble in the Confederacy

The government of the Confederate States of America is rife with yankees and people who aren't FBI agents:

The Governor wrote:
Mr. Ward , It's not worth my time to comment on your remarks. John Desoto, is yankee born by birth.

AR Governor John DeSoto wrote:
Mr Pierce is correct about my birthplace being in the northeast. That's something I've never denied or tried to hide. But I'm not a Yankee, I'm a damned Yankee and I know the difference. By the time I reached high school I was already aware that there were inconsistencies in the Abe Lincoln story.

The Governor wrote:
Joe Sims is not a federal agent. He is a Marine Corps veteran. Peggy Caldwell is not a Federal agent. Rick Smith is not a Federal agent, Marine Corps veteran. Randy Hill and Michael Looper Army veterans, Michael Murphy Army veteran
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.