Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

When A Man Loves Women

A man's love for the beauty, the smell, the femininity of women is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately godless, man-hating femislaministofascists have criminalized the random expression of such love. Luke Chrisco, who loves the concept of "woman" above all else, recently fell victim to such oppressive love laws.

Here's his story:
“I was at the yoga festival, doing a little bit of yoga, and I’m just seeing all these goddesses,” Chrisco old FOX31 Denver. “It seems crazy, but I just felt like I was being blessed by their energy, even though it was unintentional.”

He said he is a voyeur and not a rapist, and he said the idea of waiting in a tank of waste and urine didn’t bother him.

“There’s bacteria in there, but to me it’s just normal…we all have bodily fluids,” he said. “It seems terrible, but it didn’t actually smell that bad or anything. I still would have done it even if it smelled a little weird, because where there is muck, there is gold.”
Referring to an earlier incident, Chrisco reiterated his love for the feminine:
“These chicks started showing up that I never had a chance with,” Chrisco said. “But I figured at least I can see them change or something. I’ve come to know how interesting they are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.