Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jesus is my Store Greeter



Jesus loves Wal-Mart shoppers. Last Sunday, Jacob Simmons and his fiancée, Gentry Lee Sutherland, returned home from church to discover that a Wal-Mart receipt they had left on the floor had been miraculously transformed into an image of Our Lord and Savior.

Reading the South Carolina couple's story prompted me to to take a look at my own Wal-Mart receipts, and, Praise the Lord, I hit the Jesus jackpot. There, on a receipt for militia wrestling night supplies, was the visage of our redeemer, Jesus Christ.

I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm thinking of gluing it to a purty plate and propping it up on top of my gun cabinet. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.