Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Obama's Plot to Gag Jesus and His Wing-Angel

Today, I'm passing on the most important news I've ever shared at Jesus' General. It's news so important that the original author, or more accurately, transcriber, Benjamin Cousijnsen warns us with the following words at the end of his transcription:
ALERT! Obama will soon ensure that these messages are removed from the Internet, therefore print and burn it as soon as possible.
What in God's name could be so important that it must be both copied and burned? Well, Brother Cousijnsen has the latest news from Gaza as reported by the reporting team of the angel, Caruela and Jesus H. Christ, lord and savior.

The angel begins:
Shalom, you there!
OK, apparently, he's a sailor angel.
My name is Caruela. I greet you in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ, who is exalted far above all names. And in this Name, I - and all those angels - am sent to Benjamin Cousijnsen. And all honor and praise, thanks and worship belong to Him and the God of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham.

Benjamin, I was in Gaza at 2:00 am Sunday.

Israel had to perform an airstrike.

A 25-year-old Palestinian, and a second person got injured. They threw with mortar shells at Israeli tanks, and other objects.

Benjamin, after three days peace was gone again.
At this point, Our Lord and Savior, Yeshua HaMashiach, apparently loses patience with Caruela's tales of thrown mortar shells, tanks, and other objects, and seizes the angel's tongue for His own divine purposes:
Israel, hear the voice of the Almighty!

Israel, My name is Yeshua HaMashiach, truly Jesus Christ. I love you very much!
Once you had rejected Me. I have never rejected you, Israel. Israel, trust on Me, don’t reject Me again!

Nothing will stop My Second Coming because all this must happen, as it is written, so that My coming be fulfilled.

Your airspace is full of guardian angels. Many missiles couldn’t reach their goal, because the airspace of Israel is protected by God's angels, and your fighter aircraft.
They do not fight against you, but against the God of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham.
Behold, I come very soon! You are more than a conqueror, if you remain in Me and believe. He who believes in Me will be saved and rescued. Yes, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ is your Shield!

I'm going now, Ruacha, Jeshu, Shalom!

SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.