- Patriot stands his ground against his own scary-looking arm, shoots it, then applies beer as analgesic to sooth the pain of his bicep's treachery.
- A patriotically liquored-up birthday boy shoots buzzkilling busy-body who attempts to infringe on god-given right to grope random women.
- Real Merakin fends off Jarritos Tamarindo Soda invasion.
- Off-duty police employs lethal force against her own hand after it fails to comply with a lawful order.
- Aspiring future vice-president shoots friend in face with shotgun.
- Man shot in shootout with suspicious-looking new year.
- Duck hunting heartlander refuses to let goddamn rookies stand between him and his quarry.
- Policeman banks submachinegun rounds to drop angry woman in corner pocket.
- A jug of moonshine, a 16 gauge shotgun, and thou.
- Apparently, man responds to his communist knee's attempt to "dialectically materialize me or something."
- Nine-year-old boy celebrates Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild by bagging fellow 9-year-old's arm.
- Another scary-looking hand thwarted while pursuing nefarious activities.
Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender
If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "firstname.lastname@example.org.")Thanks!
Monday, January 07, 2013
This Week in Responsible Gun Ownership
Posted by Gen. JC Christian, Patriot
The days leading up to and including the first week of 2013, once again, demonstrated America's well-regulated militia's commitment to responsible gun ownership. Here's a partial list of incidents occurring over the last ten days or so:
at 12:05 AM