Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, October 10, 2005

The General is 110% heterosexual

One of Pamela Atlas Shrugs's friends wrote the following in my comments:

The blog owner is afraid that he is gay? Thus his facination with young Republicans? and his need to declare he is not gay. Does that encapsulate the description of this blog?

How often do I need to declare my heterosexually on this blog? As it is, I do it nearly every day when I close my correspondence with the words, "heterosexually yours."

Now I'm the first to admit that Satan tempts me more than other men, but my occasional trips to the tavern where everyone dresses like a biker but nobody owns a bike don't occur more than once of twice a month. What's more, the things I do there are always accidental--I'm usually just reaching for a remote or tripping over a gearshift. And I always make amends with my creator by paying that guy in Seattle to punish me with his Terrible Spatula of Redemption.

So that's enough of these rumors. I'm as heterosexual as they come. Really, I am. It's important to me that you believe that.

And don't believe a God damned word Cletus says about my ewe, Sheila, either. He's a damned liar. Sheep can't talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.