Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ending hunger one Jesus bib at a time

Diane Jimenez
Bibfeeder

Dear Mrs. Jimenez,

Your company's press release was like no other I've read before. Indeed, I don't believe I've ever been witnessed by a media advisory until now. All I can say is "hallelujah!"

Surely, the Holy Spirit prompted you to call the Bibfeeder "a blessing to the Kingdom of Heaven" and "a blessing to starving children of the world" for it is certainly both of those things. Now, we need to make the Holy Spirits words a reality. Have you figured out a way to stuff a hundred pounds of rice into each Bibfeeder in a way that it will not crush any infant who wears it? It wasn't addressed in your press release.

I am not a homosexual.

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A helmet tip to jewschool, the French blog that is spanking our dear little green brown-people-hater, Pam, in the JIB balloting for Best Politics Group A. If you haven't voted, please do so now. And don't forget the other contests where Pam faces a crypto-French Jesus-hater and a young lady who is younger and less plasticized than Our Lady of the Little Green Jihad.

Note: It's early for a post, but blogger is acting up and I need to get them in while I can. I'm also sick and want to go to bed early, so please don't send me anything that I can't resist posting about tonight (like the thing I'm working on now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.