Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe Sixpack Speaks

As a big supporter of Angry John McCain, I'm proud to be associated with these folks.


And it works both ways. I'm proud that we have Angry John McCain's support in return.

Let me just say categorically I'm proud of the people that come to our rallies... I'm not going to stand for people saying that the people that come to my rallies are anything but the most dedicated, patriotic men and women that are in this nation and they're great citizens.


A helmet tip to Oliver Willis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.