Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Into the breach

I'm going to try to make the switch to the New Blogger tonight. Hopefully, it'll go better than Lafayette's attempt. At some point, Blogger says it will require everyone to make the change. I'd rather do it now while a good chunk of my readership is on vacation. Hopefully, it'll only take a few minutes or hours and I'll get a post up for Saturday. If not, Austin is set to do his Sundays with an Atheist post. Please remember my purpose for inviting Austin to do this. Look for clues as to his whereabouts so we can hunt him down and beat the hell out of him.

Check out one of the fine blogs, like Jon Swift, Blast Off, Blog ReLoad, or the Unapologetic Mexican in my bloated, ineffective blogroll if you need a fix of bloggy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.