Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strangling Worker's Rights Like They're Sassy She-Justices

Gov. Scott Walker
Governor, State of Wisconsin

Justice David Prosser
Wisconsin Supreme Court

Dear Gov. Walker and Justice Prosser,

I've created a new "Greetings from Wisconsin" postcard that celebrates your approach to governing. Please send me your signatures so I can add them to the bottom of it.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot



Elsewhere: Filthy libislamunistofascists cast their wicked Alinskyan spells on my good, patriotic friends at the unapologetically caucasian Jawa Report and turn them against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.