Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Another Wictory Wednesday

I haven't been added to the Wictory Wednesdays blogroll yet. I can't figure it out. I asked people to volunteer and donate to Our Leader's glorious campaign to bring dignity and honor to the White House. I added the Wictory Wednesday blogroll to my site. I sent a note to polipundit. I've done everything I need to do, yet I'm not on the blogroll. Oh well, I won't let another's mistake deter me from serving Our Leader.

This week, I think we ought to donate steer manure. From what I've seen of his speeches, Our Leader must go through a lot of it. You can send your donation here.

Be sure to volunteer too. My little dog--we call him "Santorum"--and I joined up with Team Bush a few months back--we're GOP Team Leaders. The best thing about being a Team Leader is that you can earn points for doing things like writing to newspaper editors. The points are redeemable for cool prizes.

Santorum has written enough "letters to the editor" to get a free subscription to the National Review (I'm saving my points up for a Colin Powell door mat). That little dog really enjoys the magazine, especially Jonah Goldberg's columns--he "does things" to them if you know what I mean.

Of course, the liberal newspapers never publish any of the letters. Someday they'll pay a price for that. Lord knows they've been warned. We always start the letters with:
The Republican Party told me to write you this form letter. You better publish it. We're in charge now.
The rest is easy. Most of the time, the work has already been done. All you need to do is download it from the Team Leader site and add the vaguely threatening part at the beginning.

That's it for this Wictory Wednesday. Now go out and do something for Our Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.