Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, March 25, 2004

False Flags

As I was surfing the web tonight, looking for Lord's word, I stumbled across a web site that made me so angry, I had the rub Icy Hot all over my little soldier and his grenades as a form of penance (I use to use Ben-Gay until I got to thinking about the product's name).

The site, missionamerica.com, portrays itself as a Christian site. I don't believe it. In fact, I suspect that the French may be behind it.

I say this because missionamerica.com devotes a whole page to attacking one of my favorite Christian web sites, Landover Baptist Church. Here's a snippet from their vile site:

We feel it necessary to say this, although it should be obvious, that the Landover Baptist site is a total farce, produced by people who hate Christ and hate Christians.

I understand the hurt the fine folks at Landover Baptist Church must be feeling right now. The same sort of accusations have been made against my site. At first, it bothered me, but now I know that they do it because they fear us. They know that our message is so powerful, there is no real defense against it. Their only hope is to trivialize our message by calling it fiction or satire.

Fortunately, our readers are not persuaded by mans' words. They listen to the still, small voice inside of them. The Holy Ghost is our character witness.

Readers, please take a few moments today to pray for the fine Christians at Landover Baptist Church. Ask the
Lord to comfort them in their time of trouble. While you're at it, don't forget the wicked proprietors at missionamerica.com. Ask Jesus to send them to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.