Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, May 03, 2004

Someone left the atheist out in the rain

Dear Rep. Love,

Kudos to you for denying your constituent's request to be allowed to enter the capitol building if God sends rain down upon Thursday's Ten Commandments rally. Some might say that the Atheist Law Center's Larry Darby deserves to be treated the same as any other constituent. After all, they would argue, you were elected to represent all of your constituents regardless of their race or creed.

Thank the Lord that you know better than that. All constituents are not equal. Those who have not been washed in the blood of Jesus are not worthy of being given even the slightest human considerations like temporary shelter from the rain.

By doing this, you are serving as a model to good Christian people everywhere. Should I come across a sick person in my travels, I will ask him if he believes in our Lord and Savior. If he answers in the negative, I will step over his prostrate body and continue my journey, knowing that I've done as my faith commands.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Credit to morons.org for finding the Fox article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.