Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

All Hail the General

I can't possibly post anything today as impressive as The General's invitation to serve the people of Illinois. Let me congratulate him, offer my vast resources (I have a pencil sharpener he is more than welcome to borrow), and encourage everyone to contact Senator Dave Syverson and Senator Steve Rauschenberger of the Illinois State Senate. Pledge your support for The General over Osama bin Barack.

There's a brief update to the hot-saucing story. Awaiting further orders, SIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.