Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

How to write the General

The General gets a lot of spam and viruses sent by those who hate me because I love Jesus and Our Leader. I know the viruses are sent intentionally, because I'll get a slew of them the same day, and they will all be from addresses belonging to the various bishops, politicians, and media folks I've written to.

My first line of defense is a program which allows me to read my mail in text format without downloading it from my server. That's how I read nearly all of my mail. I seldom open my real mail client because it tends to overwhelm my computer when I have my browser, mailwasher, and photoshop open--which is always the case. So, I usually answer my mail about once a week. By then, a lot of the email I wanted to respond to is lost or forgotten.

If you want an immediate response, please include your email address in the body of the message. That way, I can respond when I read it, without opening my mail client.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.