Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Modesty is the best policy

Mrs. George W. Bush
Helpmate to the President of the United States of America

Dear Mrs. Bush,

I voted for your husband because he is a Godly man who pledged to put the fear of God back into this nation's people. I think he's done a great job of it so far--his Iraqi policy alone has prompted millions of people to return to prayer.

I know it's a full time job for you to keep house in a home as large as yours, but I think you and the twins could do more to help Our Leader promote the gospel. If nothing else, you could serve as examples for the women of the nation.

I Corinthians 11:3,7-10 tells us:

But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ...

For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.

For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man;
for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake, but woman for the man's sake.

Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

That symbol is a head covering. It and other types of religious dress are making a come back as many Christian women are forsaking the modern, harlot-inspired fashions and dressing in modest apparel. I think many more would join in if you and the twins adopted modest dress as well.

Being a man, I understand these things better than you, so I've picked out a head covering, dress, and bathing suit to get each of you started.



I leave you with the words of noted Christian author, Bill Britton:

It is a wonderful thing to see so many women coming into an understanding of headcovering. It may yet be a trickle in comparison to the number of those who do not cover, but this little flock of obedient women are getting noticed. Headcovering is an issue that is central to the life of the godly woman for it stands as a visible witness to the profound changes that are taking place in her life.

Heterosexually yours*,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

*I am not flirting with you by closing this letter with the words, "heterosexually yours," so please don't get offended and run me over with a car or something. I only use that closing to alert you to the fact that I am not a homosexual. It's very important to me that people understand that.

Thanks to Commenter-in-Chief AC Coulter for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.