Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Testosterone fueled conservatism's siren call

Arlen Williams responded to my letter about the myth of rampant self-abuse in our culture, writing:

JCC,

Considering the alternatives, perhaps it is a good idea for you to waste your time writing email such as this.

AW

Now, I may be just a simple conservative, but I think I understand Mr. Williams' point. Writing email is not an effective means for countering the temptation to touch one's self in an impure manner. I know, because I've beaten my little soldier senseless since I received Williams' missive. I just can't help myself. There is something about testosterone fueled conservatism that's simply irresistible. It's as much a siren call for immorality as the sight of a freshly carved jack-o-lantern.

Between my forays into Onan's kingdom, I read a few other articles by Mr. Williams. I was so moved by one he wrote about the seditious nature of dissent that I wrote an email responding to it. You can read it at TAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.