Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday Fish Blogging

In my comments, Roger the Cabin Boy, who I assume is some kind of sailor, asked me to do two things:

1. Excuse me going off topic, General, but Monsieur le docteur Atrios is disrespecting our Southern way of life by mocking this story. Perhaps an upright and muscular Amazon.com review is needed to defend our Christian values.

2. When are you going to post more pictures of fish bonking?

Always eager to support our troops, I did as Roger asked and wrote a review for Amazon and posted about it at TAS.

As for the second request, the General believes that it would be irresponsible to post pictures of bonking fish--what if a child should see it. So instead, I give you a picture of a fish that for some reason stirs up strange feelings of excitement within me. I don't know what it is about this fish that I find so compelling, but I just can't seem to shake the image from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.