Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Help Wampum with the Koufax Awards

I imagine that the folks at Wampum are getting a lot of hits because of the Koufax Awards. They pay for bandwidth, so it's not a cheap undertaking. My inner Frenchman says this is the only award that really means anything so please consider sending them a few bucks.

I see that the French are once again trying to marginalize my important message by nominating me in the Most Humorous Blog category, but it also looks like some of our commenters are getting the respect they're due in the Best Commenter competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.