Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, December 27, 2004

The year in review

I've decided to do a countdown to the New Year by republishing a few of my favorite posts.

Here's one from Monday, May 24, 2004. I wrote it in response to news that our loyal friend, Ahmed Chalabi, was helping out the war effort by transmitting information about our troop deployments to Iranian Intelligence. I suspect that agents of the State Security Apparatus enjoyed this post as much as I did. I discovered them spidering this site after I wrote it.

Going directly to the top

Dear Ambassador Hosseini,

There's a huge pothole on my street. I need to get my car's front end realigned every time I hit it. I've begged the city to fix it for months without success.

I had just about given up all hope that it would ever be repaired when it occurred to me that you might be able to help. Surely, if Iran can manipulate the President of the United States into going to war against Iraq, a country that posed no threat to the US, it could certainly arrange to have a pothole filled.

I'd appreciate any help you could give me with this. It's really a small price to pay after all we neoconservatives have done for you.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot
truebeliever(at)softhome.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.