Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

State Security Apparatus responds to attacks by monitoring The General

Update: I posted the following on 11/26/05:

Lafayette points to a Dem Vet article about domestic spying by the Counterintelligence Field Activity (CIFA). CIFA's been reading Jesus' General for over a year (seriously, this is not a joke). I feel much safer knowing that.

I've always wondered if it was because I asked the government of Iran to fix a pothole in front of my house (again, I'm serious--it's the only reason I can think of for being on their radar). The timing's right. I first learned that CIFA was monitoring Jesus' General in the Spring of 2004.

Are they reading your blog too?


***

The French don't appreciate the General's work. They are doing everything they can to silence me. Almost daily for the past six or so months, they've sent me viruses in emails forged with return addresses for Rush Limbaugh, Roger Ailes, Fr. Peter Howard and many of the other great Americans who have been the objects of my letters. Fortunately, they've been unsuccessful so far, because the General uses a variety of methods to protect himself from such attacks.
 
The General also takes comfort in the knowledge that he is not fighting this battle alone. Indeed, Our Leader has tasked the state security apparatus with monitoring Jesus' General. Certainly, they have the resources to capture these virus distributing digital terrorists.
 
The monitoring first came to my attention last spring when reader Cthulhu alerted me that someone using a computer with an IP address belonging to the Counterintelligence Field Activity (CIFA), a post-Patriot Act domestic intelligence gathering organization run out of the Pentagon,  had been referred to his site by Jesus' General.
 
At first, I wondered why they would not try to disguise their IP address. It seemed like an act of either utter stupidity or extreme brazenness designed to intimidate.  Neither alternative made much sense to me. The people who based their pre-war intelligence on information fed to them by Ahmad Chalabi could hardly be called stupid, and they'd have no reason to try to intimidate me, because I'm on their side.
 
The only other alternative would be that they were hoping I'd notice so that I'd write about it and scare the Frenchmen who are trying to silence me by sending viruses. Yes, that must be it. My message is important enough to be deserving of such assistance by the state security apparatus.

***

Of course my Inner Frenchman sees things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.