Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Damn the Academy

Ahmad Al-Qloushi
Indoctrination Victim
Foothill College

Dear Mr. Al-Qloushi,

I'm writing you to express my support for you in your battle against the forces of liberalism at Foothill College. Your story touched me in places I'd lost all feeling in long ago. It stirred passions I thought I'd never feel again. I thank you for that.

I'm shocked and outraged that a college professor tried to intimidate you into seeing a therapist because you wrote a paper which praised our Constitution. I'm sure that there are many who would say that only the most passionately credulous among us could believe such a fantastic tale. The problem with them is that they lack faith in the righteousness of the conservative cause. A true patriot would never lie about such a thing.

I noticed that you are not identified as the president of the Foothill College Republicans in either of your press releases. Cori Jenab is identified as the club's vice president when she's quoted, but your affiliation is not mentioned at all. I also noticed that the same is true for the posts about the incident written by David Limbaugh and a poster at Townhall.com. Why is that? Certainly, your case would be strengthened if people knew that you held a leadership position in that fine organization. After all, few organizations are as credible as the College Republicans.

Despite, this shortcoming in your press releases, I must say that they are very well written. I particularly liked the sentence in the second release where you left the impression that David Limbaugh and townhall.com had both written articles about the incident. Including general links to both sites was an especially clever move. It discourages people from actually reading the short substanceless posts while you trade on the reputation of the authors. That's the kind of thing I expect from a College Republican president. You didn't let me down.

Did you attempt the same kinds of tricks in the paper you wrote for Professor Woolcock? If so, I'm sure he was impressed. Perhaps that's why he reacted so strongly to it. He fears the damage an upcoming rhetoritician like yourself could do to his French-minded ideology.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.