Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

In defense of harlotry

Cliff Kincaid
Editor, Accuracy in Media Report

Dear Mr. Kincaid,

As a conservative Christian man, I've never come to the defense of prostitutes, but I have to agree with your column on Jeff "Bulldog" Gannon. The way I see it, he's done a lot for America by helping Our Leader through rough patches at press conferences and assisting Mr. Libby in betraying that CIA agent. I'm sure it was hard work, so I won't begrudge him if he chose to unwind by charging men money to put their little soldiers in his mouth.

Of course, I'd feel differently if he was a homosexual, but surely, that isn't the case. He was a bulldog when it came to defending Our Leader's efforts to turn homosexuals into unpersons--I bet that's how he got his nickname. He'd have to be a cold, sick, sorry excuse for a human being to attack homosexuals in this way if he was one himself. I can't believe anyone could be that self-hating.

Now I know that there will be people who call us hypocrites for defending Bulldog's harlotry when we attacked Klinton so viciously for doing nasty things with Miss Lewinsky, but that was different. Klinton was as French as a fry; Bulldog's a patriot. Shared values should count for something.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A helmet tip to Americablog, the best source for all things Guckert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.