Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Koufax Finalists

It looks like I'm in the finals for two awards. I hate all the other finalists because they're damned unchurched Euro-bastards, but my inner Frenchman tells me I should be honored to be listed with them.

Here are the categories:

Most Humorous Blog

Best Series

I see that our own Antichrist S. (shouldn't that be an "H") Coulter is nominated in the Best Commenter category. Of course those Femiterrorists at Wampum listed her as a commenter on a bunch of French blogs rather than Jesus' General. They're just trying to drive a wedge between AC and me.

If she doesn't win, there'll be spankings. Heck, there will be spankings anyway, but if she wins, I'll get that guy in Seattle who spanks men for money to deliver them using the Terrible Spatula of Atonement. Believe me, you'd rather get it from a professional.

Update: The Koufax awards are causing bandwidth funding problems for Wampum. Please give if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.