Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The ash is starting to fall.

I listen to Majority Report via Sirius during my 90 mile post-sundown commute home and am therefore unable to hear local news. Imagine my surprise when I stopped for gas at the station near my house and learned that the gray stuff on my car is the beginning of a Mt St Helens ash storm. I don't know how much we'll get, but I'll try to get some pictures.

I don't know if I'll post anything else tonight. I'll be glued to the TV and the web. My wife has asthma and the ash is worrisome.

Clarification: I only listen to Majority Report so that I can monitor Mr. Crowley, who I believe to be the antichrist. I hope to catch him admitting to Jean Ann and Sam that he's responsible for stealing Rep. DeLay's soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.