Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

2P or not 2P



There's been a great deal of discussion in my comments about my OPERATION YELLOW ELEPHANT graphic. Some argue that peeing elephants have no place in serious discourse. I disagree.

Peeing is one of the ways real men communicate. It's been that way since a shivering Adam first wrote "fuckin' snakes" in the snow while relieving himself on a cold winter day somewhere east of Eden. I doubt there's a man out there who hasn't done the same. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Dick Cheney briefs Our Leader in this manner from time to time--all it takes is a few snow angels to erase a record of a sensitive conversation.

Then, there are the silent conversations we have in restrooms. We stand next to each other at the urinals, covertly gauging the strength of each other's streams to see whose prostate is healthier. It's the way we determine where we stand in the masculine pecking order. The General's stream is a raging river.

That's why I'm challenged at the urinals so often. The other men see me checking out their stream, and they know that I've discovered their weakness, so they beat me mercilessly.

Pee-free stickers you can download.


One thing I learned from reading your comments is that there is a demand for pee-free OYE graphics, so I made the graphic you see at the top of the page. Please feel free to use it as long as you credit me. I've also created pee-free stickers you can download and print using Avery 5294 round labels--these make great additions to yellow ribbon magnets (download the traditional peeing elephant stickers here). And of course, Both pee-free and peeing elephant buttons, magnets, mugs, stickers, t-shirts, etc. available at The General's Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.