Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another name revision

As you may recall, I changed the name of Strike Force Bravo to Strike Force Bareback because "Bravo" sounded kind of homosexual. Then, I learned that "Bareback" is a homosexual term for unprotected anal sex, so I changed it to Strike Force Bottom. Now, I find this in my comments:

LOL - "bottom" is a gay slang term for a gay male who preferentially takes the receptive role in anal intercourse.

Try again...
Todd


Well I guess I'll change it to Strike Force Browneye.

Damn, being a Christian militia general is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.