Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Blue Team Special Op "Fax-a-Fascist"

Personnel: Unlimited number of two-three person strike teams.

Equipment:
Fax machine

Task: Fax the resolution or your own message to the Marriott (1-703-271-5212). Address it to the following people:

Eric Hoplin (guest)

Corinne Schwarz (guest)

Manny Espinoza (guest)

Kris Hart (guest)

Chuck Efstration (guest)

Paul Gourley (guest)

Jake Grassel (guest)

Stephen Puetz (guest)

Michael Davidson (guest)

We would not want to jam the fax machine provided by those fine conservatives at Marriott, so please alert our readers by posting in the comments once this mission is completed. Don't email me. I'll be in Seattle visiting the man I pay to punish me for sinning. I hear his new Terrible Spatula of Eternal Redemption is wickedly effective.

Speaking of email, I'm inundated with it. I haven't had a chance to read it all yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.