Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

On the Road with Mrs. Malkin

I picked up Mrs. Malkin's book to read in my hotel room. I hoped that I could write a good review of it to counter those posted by TBogg's legions. I have to say that I'm very disappointed.

My review is now up at Amazon.

I doubt I'll ever finish it., November 2, 2005
Reviewer: Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I want to like Mrs. Malkin's book, but I'm really struggling to get through it. Every ten pages or so, I'm overcome with the urge to get out my big bag of M&Ms and segregate out all of the brown ones. I then take these "unter-kandies" and lock them away in a baby food jar where I taunt them while touching myself inappropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.