Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hate to see it go to waste

I've been meaning to write a letter to Sen. Napoli, but action in the War on Women's other fronts drew my attention away from his Godly work. Now, it's probably too late to do it.

Here's the photo I was going to use.



Here's another post I'll probably never write.

Pamela Geller Oshry
Atlas Shrugs

Dear Mrs. Oshry,

I want to link to your interview with John Bolton, but I'm having a problem creating a graphic to go with it. Could you send me a picture of the back of your head?

Thanks in advance.

I am not a homosexual.

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.