Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Amazon spotlights my Godless review

Update II It's up again. I can't help but wonder if a couple if Amazon managers are having a tug-o-war over this.

Update: they removed it again. I sent them another email.

You can still read it here.

Amazon put my review of Mr. Coulter's book, Godless, back up, but they edited out the words "kick butt." Anyway, it's now their "Spotlight Review."



I think that's it for tonight. I apologize for not posting more, but I'm trying to get over a virus and I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.