Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

IOKIYAR

Hugh Hewitt, Hugh Hewitt Show
Bob Owens, Confederate Yankee
Gary Gross, California Conservative
Biggus Dickus, Blue Crab Boulevard

Dear Mr. Hewitt, Mr Owens, Mr. Gross, and Mr. Dickus,

You may recall that awhile back I wrote you about your attacks on Jack "The Islamunistofacistwhohatespuppies" Murtha for his comments about the Battle of Al Haditha--you know the one where according to most accounts, a unit of Our Leader's finest engaged and killed a heavily armed band of toddlers.

In that letter, I also noted that you had written nothing about similar comments made by Rep. John Kline (R-Powerline). I suggested that your restraint was due to the fact that he is a Republican.

I received only one response to my letter. It came from Confederate Yankee Bob or CYB as I lovingly like to refer to him in the most heterosexual kind of way. The rest of you sent nothing. I interpreted your lack of a response to be an admission that you agreed with me--you let Rep. Kline off the hook because he's a Republican. You were wise to adopt that position, because it freed you from having to join CYB in dreaming up another excuse now that the Marine who's suing Murtha has also warned Kline that he'll sue him if he doesn't issue an apology.

Unfortunately, CYB is still stuck with his last excuse:

I made no complaint against Kline, because Kline never even approached improperly interfering in this case.

Apparently, the Marine--the person who has the most to lose in all of this--disagrees, and that's bad news for CYB. I guess he'll have to take my advice after all and admit that he went easy on Kline because he's a Republican.

I hope you do it, Bob. You're making the rest of us in the patriotsphere look bad.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.