Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The gift that keeps on giving

I don't see them in our comments yet, but my referral logs indicate that one of America's finest Keyboard Warriors* is sending us an infusion of patriots via a link to americanspectator.org, a url awarded to the General by an unknown soldier.

This isn't the first time we've been so blessed, but it never fails to put a smile on this old warrior's face.

* It's a blog called From on High. You'll have to cut and paste the url (I suspect they have referral logs too): http://blogfromonhigh.blogspot.com/2006/06/quote-of-day.html

Update: Hmmm. The post is from June. I guess his readers are slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.