Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Decider Day!

My humblest apologies for making you wait for this necessary tribute to Our Glorious Leader! I thought I could get by with only a stiff salute and a glass of tequila, but it just wasn't enough. I felt a deep craving in my soul to gaze upon Señor Bush's rugged, intelligent countenance. And now, that I have sated my patriotic cravings, I can get some rest.

Carry on, compañeros!

PS: I am on the West Coast, so it is actually still Monday here and I thus have omitted the word "belated" from the title of this post. Isn't it all so magical?

nezua limón xolagrafik-jonez blogs as the unapologetic mexican, and spends his spare time carousing amongst various large marbleheaded fascists in various forests and grove-type settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.