Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Decider Day!



My humblest apologies for making you wait for this necessary tribute to Our Glorious Leader! I thought I could get by with only a stiff salute and a glass of tequila, but it just wasn't enough. I felt a deep craving in my soul to gaze upon Señor Bush's rugged, intelligent countenance. And now, that I have sated my patriotic cravings, I can get some rest.

Carry on, compañeros!

PS: I am on the West Coast, so it is actually still Monday here and I thus have omitted the word "belated" from the title of this post. Isn't it all so magical?



nezua limón xolagrafik-jonez blogs as the unapologetic mexican, and spends his spare time carousing amongst various large marbleheaded fascists in various forests and grove-type settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.