Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Holy Virgin Spotting


Regular readers may recall that I'm trying to keep track of Jesus sightings. My plan is to keep tabs on the Christ so we'll know the moment he heads off to Jerusalem for the glorious slaughterfest that'll signal the beginning of the End Times. Then, I alert you, my readers, so you can sell your stocks short and make a killing. As I've said before, it's what our Republican redeemer would do.

It's been awhile since I've reported a savior spotting. So long in fact, I was going to tell you to call your brokers today. Fortunately, I received an email from Rene ala Carte before I hit the publish button. He reports that Our Lord's mother is currently appearing on a cookie sheet in Houston. Surely, the Savior wouldn't leave mom behind if he was going to Jerusalem, so I think it's safe to hold on to our stocks a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.