Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Franco-Falafel War Widens

Bill O'Reilly
Fox News Channel

Dear Mr. O'Reilly,

Your ten-part Daily Kos commenter expose is fantastic. Rude blog commentary is a blight on this nation. It's a shame no other news outlet is following your lead.

I'm probably most disappointed with Lou Dobbs. I know for a fact that on occasion Kos commenter "patriotboy" visits a van parked near his workplace and purchases two tongue tacos and a Jarritos Limón Soda from a woman with an accent. That should be worth a week of coverage on Lou Dobbs Tonight, but unfortunately he doesn't have the balls to pick a fight with a Kos commenter.

I suppose that's why people love you so much. Not only are you the only journalist who's brave enough to take on Kos commenters, you're also the only one who's willing to tackle the twin evils of lesbian criminal gangs and little girls who don't believe in Jesus.

Anyway, I think I have some information that'll help you expand your investigation beyond the Kos comment threads. From what I understand, one of the guest posters on another hateblog, Eschaton, runs a foreign-based blog which, on the weekends, runs pictures of women wearing bras. The perp's name is Avedon Carol. I submit the following screencaps as evidence:




I hope you use this information soon. From what I understand, Eschaton's publisher, Atrios, will switch the blog's focus from media criticism to promoting biofuels sometime in September. It would be good to get a little damage in before he has an opportunity to influence the climate improvement debate.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.